Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Er..I m getting annoyed!!!..as I am all tired...

Finals..@ Finals...Finals...exam is in freaking 2 weeks time.

Am feeling so grateful that I can FINALLY start nerd-ing!
Although I am way behind others, but quote daddy's:
"It's not too late to start now!". (^^,)
*Trying to feel better*

By the way I am still waiting for a day where I sit down peacefully and study in full concentration!
Somehow I just can't help getting more and more panic.
Have you ever felt that your brain doesn't seem to absorb or digest anything you read?
I am so... feeling it right now. :(

Well, currently I always thought that I am able to control my emotions
But gosh I have entered in the phrase of 'emotionally unstable'! Freaky~
Guess thinking too much and ended up freaking myself isn't such a good thing!

Oh..till then..it's late..@@..take care..

No comments: