Friday, February 20, 2009

I had such a good day today! Why? Because I am all happy and carefreetoday! :)
It feels 
soooooooo good~~~
Life 
without worries, stress and disturbance is just so good, even if it only last for a day.

Anyway
I am rather inspired to study as well as inspired to be a nerd now.
(How random!)
BUT, my 
fat arse just keeps getting stuck on any chair(s) in front of the TV, Laptop and food!
Finals are in
 a month time..... Slightly more than 3  weeks to be accurate.

And that's 
not a reason to procrastinate right, BUT I cant help it!
TV programmes seem to be so attractive these days, I don't understand why... do you know why? hehe
AND I 
100% need to stop eating so much!

Why do I always feel hungry for no absolute reasons and feels like eating almost everything at one go? I am so tempted to eat whenever I see the sight of food.
CRAZY!
Am I growing or what?? LOL. I definitely hope thats the reason.


Well, I never expect to win or anything.It's purely RANDOM ya...

OKOK..Will update again when I have the time.
Cheers~

No comments: