Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE!!!
Flowers, chocolates, cards, teddy bears are items that shouldn't be missed today.
Girls grinning from ears to ears after receiving gifts from their boyfriend can be seen all over college. (well, not me of course)
But i do receive chocolates from my dear college mates.
Now i got myself ferrero rochers (I am not sure how do you spell it, LOL) to enjoy. Yum Yum!
Well, Valentine's Day is not celebrated by couples only.
Although it might be a little lonely today, HAHA, but still, it's just another day.
No big deal.


Now, I am all speechless.
I am pretty blank.
I am emotionless.
I am lazy.
I am out of mood to study.
I am deprieved of sleep. (I just cant seem to get enough of sleep every night)
I have no idea what to blog and I barely have any input in my head.

Guess I will just stop here and update later tonight.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Spread the love people....... and feel the love.........
Love and to be loved........
For those who plans to confess today, best of luck....Jia you.(^_^)
For those who are attach, enjoy the lovey dovey day with your other half.

For those who are single, no biggy, you can still enjoy your day with your family and friends.
Do things that you like/ fancy or maybe try on some dare devil stunts.
Enjoy the day no matter what!


As for me, i guess i shall just get home, get myself 'comfortable' on the wooden chair in my house and watch TV or maybe i shall just get myself a long long comfy nap.
Bet i won't be in the mood to study AGAIN tonight.
I am such a lazy bum. HEHE.

To my family, all my good friends, close friends, college friends, ex-secondary school mates, ex- tuition mates, travel friends, yada yada yada, practically to everyone,
Thanks a lot for everything and love you guys.
*huggies*
May God bless everyone.

I hope everyone will have a great and superb day today, have fun,
CHEERS~!

No comments: