Sunday, March 15, 2009

At last...Final exam is finally over.,!!!!@@!!=)
So, i would like to wish HAPPY Holiday To everyone~~

Somehow, I am NOT that happy about it,
Odd enough?
I was 
all excited during finals and now when its finally over,
yet I am not feeling very good about it anymore.


I started feeling a little worry about results,
(Okay, maybe a lot worry)..

Okie..I m still planning what should I do during this 2 weeks holiday.~~
Sometimes I just don't quite understand myself.

I get 
very emo trying to figure out who exactly I am.
So I better just stop thinking to not get over emo.

Do you understand me? =P
Anyone??

Oh well,
I am all 
IN LOVE with chocolates!
Yum- mey!!!

I know chocolates are 
fattening,
but I 
don't seem to be much bothered about the consequences for now.
There's always phrase that goes;
'Eat adi only then only think about the sollutions'
playing in my brain these days.
But it only happens to things related to 
FOOD, ok.

I HEART FOOD!!

My parents better 
start hiding the boxes of Ferrero Rocher at home or
it will soon be gone real soon.

Anyone wants to share some? =)

Actually,
I will also 
gain weight from eating so much these days.... =)
I think, by the end of the holidays,
If I managed to keep my current weight, it will be a total achievement.


Till then,
Cheers Everyone...<>

No comments: