Friday, March 6, 2009

Just got back from a LONG day in college and can't help thinking that tomorrow will be a much LONGER day compare to today and thinking about EVERYONE else are on holidays doesn't help. =(

Anyway, I decided to take break from studying to blog now.
The
 nearer to exam, the lazier and out of mood I get.
AND, the more I feel like doing something else to keep myself busy.
How ironic!
Worst, my time had turned upside down,
feeling all sleepy in the morning, and all active in the night.

FINALS IS AROUND THE CORNER>>>GOSHH

I am
 supposed to be studying now
(yes the book is wide open right beside of me),
But unfortunately, I got all 
distracted, like usual. HEHE.
All my power to study (like yesterday) shut down just like that.

Oh well,
I realize I have been
 ranting quite a lot these days,
And of course,
Its also obvious that I am
 more emotional as well.

I think its about time for me to do something about it.
It sucks whining everyday!
(Even I got fed up of my own self)
Knowing life is harsh, might as well just live with it
and try to make the best out of it.

I wish I could brain wash my brain to abide to that statement!
But the fact is I really need to put that in mind to not suffocate myself so much.



Honestly, I
 did not even perform that well during my exam.
My results are only moderate.
Not too bad but not too good.

Those statements made are definitely 
stereotypical decision. Why must people make sure assumptions?
Can't you fell that its pressuring?
I don't deny the fact that 
some of them are really bright students, BUT it doesn't mean that everyone else is at the equal pace and standard.

Oh well,
Shall not rant so much...
Instead, I shall just get back to work...


Hope to see you guys soon.MIssieee.>Cheers



No comments: