Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome to my poor abandoned blog.
(Nobody comes here anyway...)

It's been 3 weeks since new semester started and I've been waking up late each and everyday
without fail. Gosh, it seems much tougher to wake up early compare to last time.
Can't help snoozing till the very last minute =P

One simple word ... LOST! :P <--- Not exactly 100%, but I do feel a little lost
Slacked a lot during the first semester and was pretty occupied with event(s).
So... its really time to catch things up.

But Holiday mood is still haunting me....
(This lazy pig will always find all kinds of excuses...)

Oh well, seeing others work hard will make me feel scared and eventually pressure me to start working hard too. Peer pressure is really strong to me?
... aiming to study/ reviseI hate:


1. The fact that I will keep looking for something to eat.
I just needed to munch something / fill my mouth you see...
Ferrero Rocher will usually be my first option *choc choc*
... which is why there is always a box in the fridge!

2. The sight of my cozy bed which never fails to get me all tempted to sleep

Besides, it rains in the evening for 2 consequent days... perfect weather to sleep? :P

3. The fact that I am easily distracted by MSN and facebook!!!
Will be clicking facebook especially every now and then. Gosh~

4. Unnecessary 'noises' such as naggings, noises produced by the television, karaoke etc


Actually all these are just lame excuses... Basically I am just lazy! 
I clearly know that I can't afford to procrastinate like usual and that I need to get things started. I feel panic seeing others completing their assignment and stress are slowly adding up
But........I m just LAzy.~


Once again... I did absolutely nothing related to studies at all today~~
I don't know whether I should be proud or start to panic! :P
But one thing for sure, I had a good and happy day! *hops around*

Cheers for now! To Be continue .........GEt to Bed Now..
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE~ ^^V


No comments: