Thursday, May 7, 2009

IT's TIme To Nerd..Baby

Am feeling so grateful that I can FINALLY start nerd-ing! Although I am way behind others, but quote ShauT:
"It's not too late to start now!". (^^,)
*Trying to feel better*

Financial Accounting+Marketing+Business Management+
Business Communication+IT=11 days!!!

I always thought that I am able to control my emotionsBut gosh … I have entered in the phrase of 'emotionally unstable'! Freaky~Guess thinking too much and ended up freaking myself isn't such a good thing! Oh well, the good thing about this week is... managed to watch 1 movies with the boy! 
I wonder why is there so many movies related to the end of the world these day.

Ohwell....
I watched X-men **wolverine*
I enjoyed This movie**I like cool-looking 


Wolverine is a mediocre but watchable addition to the X-Men series. As the title implies, it concerns the beginnings of Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), the iconic X-Men character with adamantine blades and accelerated self-healing powers, tracing his life from rural Canada to modern-day battlefields. Along the way, he undergoes painful transformations, both physically and emotionally, and meets a bevy of characters, including a younger version of the evermanupulative William Stryker (Danny Huston).

Movie Rate:4/5

Okay okay,
Back to studies… 
can't waste some more timeShall get back to my work now… till then,
Take good care people and have a good week ahead… =)

Cheers~
Stay Tunned.~~

No comments: