Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IM DEPRESSED!!!
IM FREAKING BORED NOW!!!
IM REALLY PISSED NOW!!!
SUPER ANNOYED!!!

Gosh, how I wish I can actually explain how I feel now.
Everyone is enjoying themselves while Im stuck at home, how great? Very!
playing games, having dinner together,playing basketball,skating.
Those are what I want and should be doing today!
Although I can like have my little karaoke session on my own in the toilet, pretend Im skating where I am actually roller blading, or even pretend to have a happy dinner, but whats the point?
Its sad!


Frankly speaking, am I really that childish? Immature? Silly? Gullible? Stupid in a way?
Or even sound and look likes a kid?
Please please do let me know. I BADLY want to know this.


Sometimes I wonder am I really 18 this year or I am actually really 8 years old like how I always like to joke around.
Or is it my joke came true?
Sigh
Its just sad.
I am a college student and I have to behave like a kindergarten or primary school kids.
Hey I bet some primary kids are already going out, running around with their cool gadgets like hand phones, PSP, Ipods or MP3 player, branded clothes and everything.
Kids nowadays are luckier than I am eh? *ENVY*


Yeah I know some of you might think, its for my own good to stay home and behave myself.
Yeah I agree in a way but how would you feel if u are over protected?
That totally sucks.
I should have a limit or at least a number or privacy and freedom at the age of 18.
Not only at the age of 18, 
everyone deserves to have their own rights to freedom!!


I have limits too and its not that I dont study, I dont work hard or I go out everyday.
I know my limits; I even arrange everything, plan everything and inform every single detail about my outings whenever I have one.
Its so unfair!!! I did all Im suppose to do!

Everything is so well protected, where goes the challenges in life?
How would people grow and gain knowledge from something new since everything is well measured? How will you learn?

And why are my parents specially over protected over me?
I dont mind having strict parents but over protective is way too crazy for me to accept.


OKOK...stop My granfather/mother storyy here~~~

ME And The Other Half Ended~~**

Everything happen for a reason?
But how IF I can't find the reason at all?
How IF there is just no proper or explainable reason?
Or Am I going insane?

Sometimes...

The only feeling that you actually feel...
The only word that describe how you feel...
Is solely...
Regrets...

But when you actually do feel such way...
It's just too late to do anything...
There's no turning back...
No way(s) of reversing things done...
Too late to even feel regret!
It's ENd Tonight~~
Its Over~

The only solution to this,
Is to just move on,
To move forward and forget bout the past...
Sherynn..cheerss~~WE're still fren ya~~
I m FIne here~~

That’s it for the moment.
Till then, hope for the best for everyone!
May God bless everyone!
(^_^)




No comments: