Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TOuching~~





This video really changes the way you look at life and the person you love. I actually started to cry at the end of the video. Very touching. lol.. i love this!! it makes me so emotional! lol!! jeeez.. it makes me feel like crying! haha i would do this for my girl! lol..XDXD

Whoever said love is blind is dead wrong. Love is the only thing that lets us see each other with the remotest accuracy.
K..
Me goes lonely gain.all alone again.here i am without you, maybe it is our destiny that we can not be together.Love is simple.....Love is hard.....Love is something that breaks our heart.Memories is all that's left.I'm alone and i have to wait. I'm down but i have my faith.

Unfortunately, not every romantic relationship lives up to our early hope and dreams. You can be a truly wonderful man, but that doesnt mean it is right for you.

Cheers~~~

No comments: