Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today is definately my BIG day..
The day I was born 18 years ago. Time flies.
~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF. =P

Yes, like many are saying, i am getting old. =(
But definitely young at heart!!
I finally reach the last year of my teen life.
Wooh...so fast!!! (^_^)

Officially I am legal now. HEHE. No more sneaking into the cinema......
and..
Happy BIrthday to Britney spears as well.

Its definitely a great birthday for me this year.
Last day before my birthday, I  went out with my dear to One Utama to celebrate because my dear will off to Ipoh (her Hometown)..+ =)
BUt the day was  fun.
I ate without paying. YAHOO. My food was yunmmy~~

And today i went out to station one with 7 of my friends.
It's really cool too see my high school friends
In short, all 
my friends and people who matters to me,
Gathered together for my birthday.
(Well I do hope they really intended to celebrate with me.
They better be! =P
And of course to have fun at the same time…)

Thanks a lot again people!!! Heart you people ~

I got a present that I never expected to receive. It was definitely one shocking thing and its something priceless I should say.(GLory GLory Man United)..HEHE. Thank you so much.

Last but not least, to all my frens, THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYTHING!!!
But anyway, although those who I expected to come didnt make it, I still managed to have lots of fun. I thought it would be a boring and plain outing but things turned out pretty good indeed.
I appreciate it a lot!
Love all of u guys lots..
Thanks for making my day memorable.


I will post the pictures if i received it from my friends..
Sorry, not much elaboration in this post.
Rushing to get this done actually.
Will elaborate more during the weekend.

I m really tired..

ONce again...thank you....
Cheers---------

No comments: