Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First and foremost
Don't you just love the weather today?
It's a little wet cause of the heavy rain.
The feeling of the wind blowing against you is just great, isnt it?
Somehow, it is a happy thing that the haze is finally gone and once again, the baby blue sky with all the thick clouds is clearly visible.

Wee~
A super busy and fun day for me, so far....
And now,
Im gonna start
 hibernating to store up energy for tonight! =)tonight~~tonight~~


AND

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY Ng Meiying!!

May all your wishe(S) come true *wink*
Have a great day and Enjoy to the max ya!
*
I am sure you will enjoy yourself with us around, hehehe*
I hope you  have a blast during your birthday celebration today. =
May God bless you always.


Alrite, I shall stop here, have to go out yam cha with friends now.
Hope everyone had a good Tuesday just like I do.
Happy happy, must keep this condition!!
Smile smile!!

Cheers~~

No comments: