Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Extra 1 day Public holiday~

WEE~
Today is a public holiday!!!
So 1 day holiday for everyone...
I wonder what plan(s) are in stored for me by my parents.
[Cross fingers, shopping can?]
Need to 
keep my mind OFF some issues and focus on relaxation. (while I still can!)

Everyday seems the same for me nowadays.
Sleep late, wake up late, eat late…worst comes to worst, my brain is functioning pretty slow and late also.
Gosh, I am seriously facing a major problem of short-term memory (In short, amnesia)
A minute I put down something, leave it there, go settle my other chores and when I return, I have no idea about where I last put my things.
This is such a bad thing and I really fell sad and annoyed.


I m dead bored today~~ew~~
I finally can't stand staying home with nothing to do.
Worst, staying home 
ALL ALONE is just sad~!

OKok..i shall get back to rest now.~

Cheeers~~

No comments: