Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally, after weeks of procrastinating, the entry of mine is here.!My last proper blog entry would be last 7days ++ ago which means a week .I apologies for keep procrastinating

First of all,I have done my2nd semester MId term examination .
I just know i did not failed any subjects *clap clap*
ALthough the results i achieved are not that marvellous, But i somehow expected it and they 
are not too bad too.Good enough d.:Hehe.
Just right for people of my standard?

Nothing special happened today except i nearly got sick the night before.
I was sneezing through out the night. I can at least sneeze up to 10 times non-stop.
Bless me , bless me.
Gosh. I thought i was going to get flu.
Luckily, yahoo, no sick and no flu!
Im really really glad as i just dislike to get sick.\

These few days, despite there is no proper internet connection for me to log on to messenger or even to surf the net in peace, I still managed to stay up late and sleep as 'early' as 4am.
I am starting to feel so sick,
to feel all ill about life now.
There are just too many things cramming in my tiny little crappy brain or maybe it is just me who is thinking way too much.
Let's not rant and spoil the day.

It is raining practically everyday.
Got wet in the rain+ deprived of sleep+ exam stress = SICK = cough= Wayne.
Although it is quite annoying to move around when it is raining, but I kind of enjoy it.
The rain brings such relaxing feeling which can actually make you fall asleep faster.
The feeling of looking out the window when it's raining is really relaxing as well.
Silver drops of water drip one after another.
Drip, Drip, and keeps dripping till the rain stops.
A clear blue sky will then be visible after the wonderful rain.

However, I still dislike driving in the rain.
When it's raining, visions get blur,
Traffic jams are seen everywhere, and
People transform themselves into scary monsters, which are 
furious, angry
,annoyed and eagerto reach their destination.
All that matters now is ignorance,
That accident tends to occur.

Anyway , it had been a crazy week for me next week with full or asignment.
Wayne will be on Assignment-rush mode for next week.
Updates will only be made as soon as  i completed my asignment.
(Hopefully i can finish then FAST!)

cao~~CHeeers--be happy always

No comments: