Monday, October 20, 2008

Why weekends always seem to be SOOOO short???
GOsh.... *sad face*
Why can't it be longer for once?
Oh well,
Must 
face reality, its the 1st day of the week again! BOOoooOooo!
Time seems to be passing way way faster ever since I joinned the business programme.
It's Going to November already and final exam will be around, in another month time.
Aiyo!

Why most of the things circulating in my brain has to do with studies?
Am I that stuck up?
HOLIDAY(s) anyone??? I need a break, people. =)
Well, last weekend, the 11 of us went to the orphanage together for community service.
Location: Somewhere in Cheras
No. of kids: 20++ of them (Aged between 4 to 12 years old)


Overall, my team members ROCK!
(which includes myself, hehe) =P
Everyone was 
so co-operative and most importantly,
We ENJOYED and had FUN!

The kids were so amused and enlightened with Babies.

Afterthat, we went to Dragon++, Sunway Pyramid from 3.30pm  all the way until 5.30p.m.
We ate, chat,ate, gossip, ate..
TIRED~~
Most of us got home early as we were all tired because of the community service.,OK..I met someone afterthat, and pls kindly refer to mengyee's blog about this..I m tired to rewrite it~~Sorry

OKOK~~
Cheers~
Shall get back to bed


No comments: