Monday, October 27, 2008

I FINALLY TRIED J.CO!!! [after weeks and weeks of craving]
I would regret big time if I didn't turn up that day.
Those donuts are just YUMMMMMMMEY!!! =)
I still want more.... craving for more....

Anyway, I had a fantastic Saturday!
Why???
Cause I got to
 go out with my girlfriendhad J.CO donuts that I had been craving for weeks and even met up with 1 awesome friends!

Happy Happy~~^^

In short, my day went:
We headed to
 Times Square for lunch at Shabu Shabu Train, then walked through Sg.Wang and Lot 10 (we met up with alvin here) to Pavilion (where we had J.CO donuts) and later walked back to Times Square and met up with 2 other friends.


I am pretty happy that I am feeling all better today…
… though still got slight uneasy feeling… but no worries. =)


Last but not least,
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!!~
>> Feel kinda sad I can't tag along for deepavali house hopping this year.
Will 
miss all the yummy yummy yummy food cook by Some Indian near by my house~~


OKok...I shall stop here today~

Cheers~
Have a great week ahead people....
 =)

No comments: