Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Empty~

I am currently sitting in front of my computer.. .
It is either I get my arse all busy with work (basically tutorials, assignments & bucking up) or I end up stoning in front of the computer not knowing what to do.

I need some entertainment in my life~~~ Entertainment please???
I am a little bored and tired with the routine life I am leading these days…

Can you believe it, I have not watch a proper TV show for almost 2 weeksStill counting.
Now I actually miss the holidays but as a matter of fact, I missed university life while I was on holiday back then. How ironic?
I guess this is how normal humans behave? Am I right?
Humans are 'creatures' who never seems to be satisfied. 

Oh well, been really tired these days… sleeping time seems to be so short. Why ar?

Cheers~~

No comments: