Sunday, January 11, 2009

In another 15 days, Chinese will celebrate the Lunar Chinese New Year.
I suppose everyone has been listening to lots of Chinese New Year songs and notice lots of CNY decorations being displayed in almost every mall you head to.
So fast, we have to say good-bye to the year of dono and say HELLO to the year of OX.
These 2 weeks would be the busiest week for all Chinese, as well as my own family.
No no no, only mom is going to busy..
We have to climb up and down to clean the house, rearrange some furniture, change curtain, bed sheets, re deco the house and go shopping for new clothes and goodies and etc.

Sigh, I realized I rant too much nowadays.
Too many things happened for some reasons that I do not know.
Maybe what my friend sherynn said is right about the Chinese prediction about my year ahead.
She advised me to tolerate with others, must always let others win and avoid argument.
I thought it wasn’t such a serious matter at 1st, but now, I guess I will have to learn to control my temper that is turning bad to worst.
Now, I think what the elderly said by ‘I eat salt more than you eat salt’, direct translation from Chinese is correct BUT not all the time.

Actually all these arguments are just minor problems that can be avoided. Yet, I think I search for trouble myself. How silly.Instead of arguing and thinking that I am rite (which is true), I should actually observe other people around me.
So many people just loaf around without any proper shelter to head to, some small kids begging and some with physical problems as well as those without proper education and those dying of hunger in some where around the globe.
Sometimes I just couldn’t see how lucky I am to be alive with practically everything I need.
I was given education, food, clothes, shelter and everything, yet I take things for granted.
All thanks to my temper and behavior.
Sigh, think bad all those things I did, it was such a childish act.
Silly and Stupid I should say.
Whatever it was, weither I was right or my parents were right, everything passed.
‘Let bygone be bygone’.
Take a cloth and wipe all those sickening feelings.

Went shopping yesterday as well as today at One utama with my parents ..
This is the very 1st time; I actually enjoyed shopping 100% and bought the most stuff at once.
I wasn’t the only one feeling this way; guess my whole family was having fun.
Want to know the reason?

MY dad paid everyting..~~XD
So of course we took this opportunity to ....shop till we drop..hehehe (^_^)

OKOK..
Must get back to work/ studies, NOW!=(
Too many things to be completed this week.
*Can't breathe! suffocating*

Cheers too all~ ^^

No comments: