Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yahoo!! It is the weekend again!
I never look forward for weekends as much as I do now. However, it is not going to be a relaxing weekend as I have so much to do.
I have to study all subjects...

OKOK
How's my feeling back in college?
1 - I am rather 
happy that I was able to sleep early last night after almost 1 week facing insomnia. So I managed to wake up this morning rather easily.
2 - Honestly, I was rather 
lazy to wake up early in the morning actually.
Didn't want to get out of the bed although I was already awake.
3 - I felt a little emo through out the day.
Although 
I hate the fact that I am emo,
I just can't help it
.
Guess I need a little longer time to get back to normal.

Or, do I look normal enough in college today? =P lolz
-- Somebody just said a 
screw from my brain just dropped out.
(Oops, I am confused.
Am I getting insane/ 
sot sot as a result of being emo??
Or I am just plain emo??)


It is a practically normal week with all the usual doing homework till late night thing, sitting in front of the monitor surfing for information for hours, study as much as I could before I sleep, as well as going to college feeling all sleepy+ tired which cause me to not concentrate fully in class. I know that is bad. =P

OKOK..shall get back to bed again.
Have an awesome week people..
Cheers~~

No comments: