Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taurus~~***

Erm...My Horoscope..Taurus.>~~The coolest ever>~~XD(Every horoscope are cool as well...)

TAURUS - The Tramp

People who are Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships.  Likes to give a good fight.  Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention.  Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser.**( am I??Indeed I am)... Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy.  One of a kind. Not one to mess with Are the most attractive people on earth!

Gosh, so fast a week gone!!!With no doubt, I wasted one whole week doing practically nothing.
Yeah, absolutely nothing besides sleeping, eating, watching movie,  and sitting in front of the computer for hours and sms-ing till I ran out of credit everyday!
Yeah, I mean everyday.
Anyone who is kind who want to pay for my phone bill??
Haha...kidding..
Hm, everyday I sleep late and wake up late! Gosh, a total unhealthy lifestyle!
I really wish to study, but they are too many things distracting me!!
~ The Movie, my hand phone, the bed, food, and etc.
Sigh. Can’t help it!!
I get really afraid and panic when I know others are studying, like ...xxxx....
I really have to catch up before it’s too late. *sobs*

I felt really touched today. i really did!!
I got really really happy after seeing 2 of my friends today.
Although i feel really happy and touched today, somehow deep down in my heart, i still feel uneasy.
I felt really sorry for telling a lie. I wont elaborate much on this.
I really feel sorry for doing so. Sigh...

OKok...shall stop here today~~~

Wayne says smile and be happy everyday
then everyday will turn out to be a better day….. Cheers! (^_^)

No comments: