Sunday, January 4, 2009

Untitled

I m Death Bored..So ended Up posting some Nonsense Over here.~~~

Okiee.>~~Wakey wakey~~Nowadays,
My life seems to be So ubiquitous all the way~~
I m Lost...
I m Lost ...
I m Lost..>>..<<
 I lost faith in you and I am truly dissapointed with your actions this time....

I am afraid to lose you after all that we've been through....
(It's been a long, long, long journey)

I would not want any problems to stop us ...

I am not a person who will give up easily, and I will not this time...

I have faith in both you and myself

and no matter what it takes, I strongly believe that we will make it through ...






I miss you ... and I need you

I pray and wish that I do not have to dislike you in the future...
Accept the fact that things are different now, not like how it used to be , back then.

Cheers

No comments: