Monday, June 2, 2008

Can i?

Hello...all my frens...Still fine???
Ask u all 1 question..
Can i slack a while/??
The World Laziness attitude come towards me nowadays la..
DUno wat hapen..
Sadness came towards me also....BUt is fine..I wil try to catch up everything..
Sorry///Guys and Pretty...

Can you giv me the Gist of what he*/She* said???(an adjectival phrase)
CAn You??
Erm..
It took me a while to adapt myself to this kind of attitude..!

HUrt once again....
Moody also ..u thought u're the one who juz in badly mood??
I also will wat..
Aikz..
BUt..i cant do anyting to u also...
I m already lost alot alot of ground inside our convesation/
BUt//.
argh.........

Admonish myself not to think about love first bfor i haven success in my education first..Hope so....^_^...
Friends is The BEst..
..
.Thanks..
V are all still a Adolescent boys and girls yea..Chances can be provide to hav love stil have many times.hehe...so....jus.......wait ur true true true love out and bring u to the futures world....

Juz ..
Continue to be in the Silence situation.....!!!!
Being in love must must must have addled your BRAIN!!!!


No comments: