Sunday, June 8, 2008

MIsS everyting

I seriously MISS so many things…

I miss the other half!
(Wish I have more time… really wish that I do… )

I miss having a good night sleep!
(Havent been sleeping well for days, sleep deprieved.
Lost count of the amount of time I wake up middle of the night, feeling all worried.)

I miss hanging out 'properly' with my friends!
(Can't even talk nicely to them even through the net)

I miss the television!
(I have no idea what's showing on tv at all, absolutely tak tau!)

I miSs The Genting Trip
(HOpe We can go there always)

Yeah.Came to Mine Genting part Now..
Thanks Liwen Yeah..
Who Wons the Click five COncert tickets for me..Haha..
We went there Like everythings iS free.
Liwen Managed to get a free Family Room at highlands hotel.
Wif a Big Bath tab there..Haha..Fun..
As i said in the previous post..Its was amazing..Fun to the peak+ full with jokers+FUll with excitement...ROXXXXXX!!..

Reached at Genting at around 12.30..But v din hav a room yet...V r waiting the Room cleaner to clean up the room for us..
Then 3 boys of us went to the starbucks to hav a drink(coffee).Erm..Thats great.
the government tax was cheaper than the Ground hills side..So..V can drink starbucks at genting rather than our sides.hehe.

Reached the room>.<>< >Quite tired...i was trying to sleep a while..BUt..They kep Chit chatting..Pokers..And watch tv...Is so discruptive..But iS FUN......
we had our dinner at pizza hut before the concert starts..Felt exalted eating there..le...Damn nice....With That kind of situation...Yeah..yeah...
Finish eating..then v went to the arena's and meng yee and kinchin went to their shopping *date*?Sleeping date??eating datae???DUno wer!haha
Some 1 Who are not punctual said starts at.8pm ?but JAGung Son's(agung son) was lated..
Waiting and waiting ..Finally..The Click 5 Concert STarts//Meiying And liwen.Kept Talking about the Handsome guy *Kyle PAtrick*

Budden..Chor yau liwen..meiying Said i Din even high at all! DID i?? I juz covered my limits+high.. they High Like such a Mad person.. Meiying and liwen seems like eating PEnadol*(drug) lik tat., shaked here and there Jump here and there..Hehe..Click 5 sound not bad..After watching the concert yst.. Ben romans was the most emo guy.DAm Pro++Solo-ing his Piano??or small piano .The end part they are Extremly emo-ing, guitar smashing, jumping here and there towards the crowd...
HIgh And HIgh ..Damn funy things always kept in my mind...
THE UNCLE>><< The uncle Dances damn funy..without the steps of the musics..
kept laugh at him.

Sad 1..Every1 are blaming on me and scolding me.
Said i m the worst 1..aikz..nvd mind la..It's over..(forgiv u all)


JUst an acting pose

Wer is tis ??i also forget d.Mayb pizza hut??

AFter finished the concert..V went to the Genting International showroom to watch the Opening Day of thE Euro2008..
Before the Opening ceremony starts, there are some performance factoid us.
The Dancers are so so sexy.Chor yau Said..Their Skirts are getting shorter n shorter...Make those ** guys..Walk to the front of the stage to capture some pictures..(not me**)
Hemm!!HOw about our drinks..
Look at the top^^I was officially lose to them...With my MANGO JUICE.!!I dunwan to waste my money(is dis a good reason?).Yeap1!
The carlsberg cost them rm11 each ..Quite expensive..
And chor yau..Duno wat he ordered..a kind of alcohol( beer) also..With a slices of lemon.
Funny+MAd+Angry
while He felt The alcohol drink was too strong..
then he managed to called the Show-girl up to add in some ice..
Buden.The show-girl poured away the drink and gav him an empty Drinks wif ice..
WTH!!haha.he was damn Badly mood that tim..Rm 18 Wasted.
Advice From me..Dun drink too much beer pls...No more nex tim pls..!!!
I dunwan to carry u all..**gaga**

Erm...The football match starts juz around 25 minits..
every1 was so tired..Then we went back to the hotel to take our rest..
BUden..After v reached the hotel.everyone looks like very exciting lik tat..din't feel wana to sleep..ARGh...NO pokers..PLS>>>They played again..and eating their supper.Maggie cup!Yummy..
ANd me watching the football match..portugal vs Turkey..
They girls was always searching the handsome boy.They watched ronaldooo played..
Slept about 3a.m..Damn tired..

Woke up at about 10+,Taking my bath..Brush my teeth..wash my face..Changed my stuff++

We went to hou yao kei and have Dimsum. Most of it already dun have d.... Then juz simply call to fit my stomach,..
You know....I m starving..

Waiting my FOOD>>>WER IS MY FOOD!!

Eating ..>!

FInished eating..Sattle down insid the cabal car ..Scary.....Reached genting bus station at 1.00 p.m..got up into the bus and everybody continuing sleeping..
because Sum1 was suffered from headache..It jus took around 50 minit to reached the Kl sentral..
Inside the train way back to klang..i tried to take a nap..BUt..
One of the passenger + her Daughter..WTFCCBBBQ>>Shout here and there...Arghh..I m tiring..+ bad sneezing...

So i procrastinate my speed..walk slowly...Felt like going to faint..After reached the Klang train station.
Followed kinchin sister back..Thanks kin chin..

This trip+ concert was damn damn damn nice...Hope everyone who going is happy..

It's 1 unmiserable moment for me..unforgettable..Thanks liwen...Thanks...






No comments: