Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Erm..Quite a Messed

Everthing did a messed !
I talked to a good friend* one night today.. our conversation kinda related to the .... After Closing our conversation, this is what I had in mind, a thought, a conclusion.
Then i started writting my blog after tat.

I was chosen,

~ to love
not because I can love,
but because I need love.

~ to serve
not because I am able,
but because I am not able.

~ to do
not what I am good at
but what I thought I could never do

~ chosen
not because of my righteousness,
but because of my unrighteousness.

not because of my good life,
but because of my sinful life.

not because of what I've done,
but because of what I cannot do.

~ taken in to live with God
not just to show my love for God,
but to be shown love.

not to live a better life,
but to spread true life.

All this is so,
so that I will depend solely on Her, and Her alone.

She Cross mY limits..Arghh.,.
I m not small gas ok?

It's been days... DAYS...I've been
'detained' in my own room,

Deprieved of sleep and had no appetite to even eat.
You know when you're really worried and pressured,
You tend to just
wake up every other hour and not get proper sleep?
Well, I had that for almost a week... =(
I guess the brain is still working while I was asleep?

I am transforming into a big fat panda ! (big big dark circle)
I m sick+ bad sneezing again..Hope i can feel better tmr..
Carez


No comments: