Monday, June 16, 2008

Stressful

Everyone...i m back wif stress
AIya.Stress is like the
HOT topic recently and I think everyone around is stress, which include myself.
Anyone out there who is not stress???
Mind to share you
secret recipe of maintaining a happy-go-lucky spirit???

Thank God, this week is a much
relaxing week compare to last week where I barely have the time to even breathe.
Everyday was pack with never ending work.

I finally have the time to sleep early and not feel sleepy in class as much as last week.
However there's something pretty wrong with me.
I get really sleepy and tired when time is approaching 11pm, even though I nap in the evening.
Is this the after effect of a full blown overstress week?? =P
Evolution process of Wayney, the human turning to a pig + bummer is taking place,
BEWARE!
I agree with what my frens Kimberly said that most of us need to learn how to
manage our stress.
It might be a much more stressful world out there compare to college life now.
If we can't handle the tiny stress we face now, what will happen when you step your feet to the outside world later on in life?
Nevertheless, being stress wouldn't make the situation any better and it will never solve any problems.
In fact, it will just get situation to a worst state.
So why choose to be stress where there are other better sollutions?
Don't you agree??
If only everyone has a positive and strong personality to overcome stress,
Then there would be world peace!
Well, I finally found a way to de-stress myself.
Not the usual dota-ing method that I always suggest,
But instead,
Singing loud in the toilet!
It might sound silly to some,
(Okay, I know I am a little out of my mind and silly at times!)
But it work perfectly to me.

All you have to do is bring your hand phone which has mp3 function or a tiny radio, or anything that can play music into the toilet with you,
Then play any songs that you enjoy,
While listening to them, don't hesitate to have a sing- along session or
YOUR VERY OWN MINI CONCERT!
LOL!

My advise,
only have this concert thing when you are ALONE at home.
Don't scare your neighbours or don't give your parents heart attack!!
LOL.
But do give it a try ya,
Who knows, this method might work for you too!

Caution:
If this method does not work for you, don't complain ya.
All I can say is this method work perfectly well for me!



No comments: