Sunday, June 29, 2008

yeah...yeah...



I FINALLY WATCHED KUNGFU PANDA today!Although i m late , but i never miss it!


OMG, I really love it! I really don't mind watching it all over again...Nobody should miss it!Now I am looking forward to watch the CHinese version! =)However, the voice of the furious five, Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, Seth Rogen and David Cross did not really talk much. Well, small matter...I still ENJOYED the movie BIG time! =)(I am such a kiddo... and for a fact that I am 18? blah...).
Finally, I have made it through the toughest week!(so far... worst yet to come?)
Being sick and yet had to complete all 4 assignments and 2 presentation/ work was really not easy,especially with the amount of time I had. Every minutes count!
Now, almost all already kau tim"", done!^^
Account101 Group assignment-Done!
Economics101 Group Assignment -Done!
English Journal-DOne!
Bcpd Group assignment -Done!
BCPD presentation-Haven Done!
Account Presentation-Haven Done!
(FIngers' CRoss**)
Am so glad that we are coming to the end of this tiresome +stressful week!
Don't you just feel great when that heavy burden on your shoulder is finally gone?If you ask me, I definitely feel lighter now!*hops hops hops*Well, people usually eat less when they are stress. Am I right?But also, there are exceptional cases where people actually eat more when they are stress, and I am one of the few.
I am really terrified with the amount of food that I consumed recently.I get tempted with almost everything I see!
Ahhh, finally can breathe and have proper rest! *ONLY for the MEAN TIME that is!*
Can really feel the burden off the shoulder for a moment.
Absolutely great satisfaction derived from all the hard work!It feels soooooo good! =)*But that doesn't mean I am turning into a workaholic / 'study-olic', hehe*
Final Exam coming..ANd i din even started yet.Hope i dont procastinate my studies and i mus work hard to.
I m officially feeling extremely stress and pressured when exam came.Honestly, I did not even perform that well during my exam..I m afraid of exam tho..!
I am supposed to be studying now(yes the book is wide open right beside of me),
But unfortunately, I got all distracted, like usual. HEHE.
All my power to study (like yesterday) shut down just like that.
Anyway,I've been hearing a lot of bad news lately, especially news relating to love.2 sad news in within 2 short weeks, to be exact!
It's really sad and disturbing...
Life is really fragile and unpredictable.You really will never know what's going to happen in within the next second, minute, hour or day.
Thus, this really got me thinking quite a lot about love.I realized that I have so many things that I regret doing.Yet, there's nothing much that I can do to reverse the effects or consequences of my actions.
[Appreciate your love ones before it's really too late!]
Germany Vs Spain is going on today..final tho.
So ..i will be watching till late..
That's all for the moment!>>Cheers~~


No comments: