Tuesday, June 24, 2008

oops..

HI...juz passed by here to write a short journal..Erm..I will b slacking a while...Bcuz i m hurrying with my assignment due on this thursday ..i dunwan n wont procastinate my work...I ned marks to the nex level...A deeper, then consider depression..my mood not very good nowadays.

I know sometimes its hard to hold on to something that you really like. well i am now feeling this... No matter what, i am going to hold on to it.... and keep on fighting... nothing is going to stop me.. with the help of those close to me, i really thank you a lot.. no matter whether you think you didnt help much but i think you guys really help me a lot.. and i really appreciate it.... really i do keep my hopes up... pls forgive me if i ever did hurt you in anyway....i


No comments: