Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ditagged By *Meng yee *

The rules and regulations :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


1) I M SHORT
2) I M FAT
3) Singing Loud in the toilet is the way i found to destress myself (cool)
4)I am in a good mood today.
5)Being strong and Brave become my only determinations that drive me forward
6)I definitely LOVE how the moon looks these few days.
7)I lurve Sherynn
8)I must start studying!!
9)I Love  good surprises and being jolly happy
10) I want Outing
11) I Love being freedom
12) I hate all awful, ugly, scary pictures of the victims
13)I dislike the feeling of loneliness, but I enjoy being alone.
14)I am a passive boy, not an aggressive boy! =P...lolz
15)I wish to Travel to PARIS for my weeding ceremony

No comments: