Monday, September 15, 2008

Late post

HAPPY MID AUTUMM Festival/ Happy MoonCake Festival.
How I miss the times when I was still 'little'...
When I have my own colourful fish/ dragonfly/ bunny lantern
Getting all excited to play candles with my cousins... burning leaves (lol), killing ants? haha
Those were the days...
Now... man! Such feeling will eventually fade as we grow?
All I do is supervise the young ones and make sure they don't attempt something WILD,
take care of the paper lanterns and replace the candles...
AND... no more sights of colourful fishy lanterns anymore. =(

I am lost!
I am going crazy!
I am going insane!
I am so worry!
I am panic!
MID  SEMESTER EXAM IS NEXT WEEK,
I am absolutely not prepared to sit for any paper and there are only 5 more days left.
Sigh.
I wish I have more time.
There nearer the exam is, the more I feel like sleeping.
I can sleep as early as 8.30pm, where before, I can never sleep at any time earlier than 11pm or maybe 12am.

After reading only 2 chapters of any subject, eventually I will fall asleep without me even noticing.
(-_-")
It has become a habit for me to sleep on top of my books nowadays and luckily, there isn't any world map on my books. =P
I am such a pig, don’t you just agree?

Wish me luck people,
I shall be heading back to work.
More midnight oils to burn.

No comments: