Thursday, September 4, 2008

JUst Being Random ~~

I am rather inspired to study as well as inspired to be a nerd now.
(How random!)
BUT, my fat arse just keeps getting stuck on any chair(s) in front of the computer and food!
Mid Term exam are in 3 weeks time..... **Slightly more than 3 weeks to be accurate.**
Weekends are the best days toostudy But,,
On both days,I was practically out of the house most of the time, and yes,
I did not touch the books again.NO to study! =(Such a failure!)
It's Thrusday again...Am really really very exhausted and tired!
Finally got the time to update my blog.

Computer programmes seem to be so attractive these days, I don't understand why...
do you know why? hehe
AND I 100% need to stop eating so much!
Why do I always feel hungry for no absolute reasons and feels like eating almost everything at one go? I am so tempted to eat whenever I see the sight of food.
CRAZY!Am I growing or what??
LOL. I definitely hope thats the reason.
(I wish to Grow Taller)
*GOD.Please Grant my wish!

CHeers~~

No comments: