Tuesday, September 30, 2008

YAHOO!!
Freedom and holidays at last!!!
I am officially done with my mid term
I am quite worry about the result, but I guess I shouldn't start worrying for nothing so fast, as the last paper was only a few days ago.
However, there will be some assignment need to be done from Monday till Wednesday.
We HAVE OUTING 
My friends+ sherynn,4  the  of us went out for dinner together last night.
We reserved a room,
Filled our stomach with Thai food,(OUCH!!That's SPicy)
Catch things up with each other,
Laughed our heads off,


I am super happy!!!
I am grinning from ear to ear!!!
I feel loved!!!
I feel appreciated!!!
I feel lucky!!!
But I am tired......HE HE HE.


Sometimes I just don't quite understand myself.
I get 
very emo trying to figure out who exactly I am

Sometimes I wonder, what exactly is the actual reason for being nice?
Do we really have to take into consideration each and everyone's feelings and not bother about your own feelings?
Can we actually manage to not offend or hurt anyone at all?


AND.....

Happy Birthday gurl!!!!!!Meng yee
Its finally your turn to turn 17 years old.
Looks like it's coming to nearly 5 years since we know each other.
It is not exactly a long duration but it's not a short period of time as well.

From the bottom of my heart, I dearly treasure this friendship.
I hope we will maintain this friendship as long as time permits. ^.

Anyway......
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE,
May you stay pretty, smart, HAPPY, cheerful, POsitive, sweet and lovely always,
Must always look at the bright side of everything gurl, although nothing is positive in this world,
Have a great day and enjoy yourself ya.


I SHall Stop here today..HAve AN Awesome week people!!

No comments: