Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tada Tada Tada

I feel good, tada tada da….*jumps up and down*
I love the weather today… its cold and windy… perfect day for driving!!& Basketball!!Dating as well!!
First of all, I’m back!!
 I’ve been super busy with homework, essays and assignments.
So everyday, you will see one panda walking around the college, all deprived of sleep.

My feeling is much more stable than and not as emotional as last week.
But I'm still a little depress over studies.
However, I'm working hard in it and I am not giving up!
Determination all high!!!

I have no time to chat online, no time to even tidy up my room although its like a jungle now filled with all books, clothes and everything.
It’s just crazy. I really need the rest that I deserve today. (^_^)


Anyway, since I have a day to rest peacefully, I shall really use today well!
Hmph, Sherynn just told me I got dinner tonight, luckily no homework today!!
Hehehe
Happy day everybody!! Have a nice day!!!
Cheers~!!

No comments: