Friday, September 5, 2008

Saturday

Whoah, so fast, a week passed. I have been pretty busy and I have no time to even blog anything. All I was able to do is to just visit the cbox and type something there.
Anyway, I am not considered as free now , just taking some time out to crap something here.

Yeah I know everyone is like bugging me to update my blog.
So sorry, I took like ages to update one new entry.
Whenever I reached home,
I start to finished all my task and homework.
Sometimes,I will just head to bed as well. I’m too deprived of sleep so well, hehehehe, can’t blame me. (^_^)
And I would like to apologize for not having the proper time to drop by everyone’s blog.
My bad, sorry!

Yahoo!! It is the weekend again!
I never look forward for weekends as much as I do now. However, it is not going to be a relaxing weekend as I have so much to do.
I have to study all subject;there will be lots of quizzes, which is also known as EXAM!

It is a practically normal week with all the usual doing homework till late night thing, sitting in front of the monitor surfing for information for hours, study as much as I could before I sleep and playing some game to go destressed
as well as going to college feeling all sleepy+ tired which cause me to not concentrate fully in class. I know that is bad. =P
Nothing special happened  today. (Friday)

No comments: