Sunday, July 20, 2008

ClubBing--Divirginalised..Stk Prom(Rate 7/10)

Had problem waking up this morning...That shows how tired m i!=(
Gosh, I was supposed to take only a short nap earlier,
BUT, ended up sleeping for a whole 2 hours instead. SigH!
Even the alarm failed to wake me up. Guess that's exactly how tired I was.


Last night, the 10++ of us (all my buddies),attended the high skul prom which was at Klang Executive Club..A dinner with high skul boys and girls,
Ex Kwanghua-rian and so on..
It was a great night for most of us as we really needed
a break apart from 'work/study'.
Food was pretty decent (we had buffet) for the price of RM45 per person.
I was more attracted to dessert though because everyone was snatching with the food .and i dun liked the situation ..so...Ate 5 pieces of cakes and conquered 4. HEHE...
p/s - I think I haven overcomed my straight-fright / tongue-tied problem!
I tend to forget what I am suppose to say when I have to communicate/ present in front a large number of people.Not only that, I will get cold sweat on my palms and my legs get woobly most of the time..i think i needs to b tough and brave when talked to someone...
(Weird? But true... )But as time passes, I guess I got better? =)
Let's hope it stays...
Anyway::= =
I m not 18 yet ..but going soon..So..
Shall I declare this as the official step into adulthood? =P
I went clubbing(BarCelona) for the very 1st time and i promised this will be the last time i go...
>> Yeah yeah, I was one of the few who were first timers that night.What I think about it? AWESOME!!!(but nomore next tim pls..i dun like those atmosphere staying with those gangster...scary= =
My parents should not see this, lolz) Teee Heee Heee....
Waiting outside of the Barcelona,and while waiting zhong shyan frens who settling some money disputes..suddenly Gosh!!.Somebody fighted..!!The situation was freaking frighten me ..i do scard the whole night...sad...= =/.
At about 3 sumting..something was unexpected happened again..with so many police outside..OMGOsh!!MY heart was .............ar...
Then i rushed back home .......
I do promised myself..the first time and the last time for me..bye bye..and i wont let sherynn to go this kind of silly places..Pls..no..way.!!
Sherynn heads to United Kingdom last weeks..and i realy miss her so much tho ..so...i hope she will buy somethings to surprise or factoid me..Surprise..!!HE HE...Yeah..I love the way u look at me..So cute..!!your eyes is so bright and blue..I love the way you kiss me too..Your lips was so smooth and soft..
and i love the way you make me so happy,and the way you show ur care .
I love the way you touch me,Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,And glad that you are mine..
And I love You my dear SHERYNN.....Really miss you alot..
Cheers~~

No comments: