Friday, July 4, 2008

HArdwork

Everything happen for a reason?
But how IF I can't find the reason at all?
How IF there is just no proper or explainable reason?
Or Am I going insane?
First and foremost,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEN (Jenifer)!!!May ALL your wishes come true!
I hope you will have a blast during your birthday celebration later.
=)Cheers
~Secondly,I am really freaking out with the amount of food I am consuming.
Even my parents got shocked when they saw me eating like a buffalo/a person who just got out from the jungle after being hungry for days!I really should start bringing my consciousness back,no matter how tempting those foods are..... discipline gentleman(**)!
Its 3a.m now.I am still wide awake…A normal ordinary people would have been asleep 6 hours ago…But yes, I am still right it front of the computer…I just cant sleep… I just can't fall asleep…I am so tired but my brain just refuse to shut down…Sigh…Call me crazy… call me stupid…Cause I finally feel like one…But oh well, who actually cares?
There are two things that I have been doing to keep my mind occupied…
1. Non other than BOOKS…ACCOUNT>ECONOMIC>>COMPUTER, it's all about calculating as i m not good in tis, statutes,definding…yada yada yada
2. The smoothing playing dota game in my computer(dreaming)…
p/s - STUPID internet and MSN! Been having problem logging in the entire night!Eventhough I managed to get connected for a few times, but not long later,
I got dc again.
Grrrrr.... *rawr*
Tmr i m having a paper of my finals..Hope everytings go fine..
Cheers~~

No comments: