Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Rants

As days pass,I feel so lost with my surroundings,
And time never seems to be enough for me.I am almost all tired everyday,
Barely enough time to even have sufficient sleep,
Not mentioning hardly any time to revise or study.
There is just too much work at one go,When one task is done,Another task will emerge at once,It feels like a never ending process.
While feeling all stressed and pressured,I am trying to maintain a positive mind,Believing that after all the hardships, tortures and pains,There will be happy endings waiting for me at the end.
Knowing that nothing comes easy,And all these hardships are just challenges to test my abilities,Thus it would not be an obstacle to stop me from moving forward.
Am trying my very best to cope with the current situation,Although it's not easy to stand alone at times,With no choice,Relying and depending on people is definitely not easy,Therefore, being strong and independent become my only
determinations that drive me forward.
Cheers~~~

No comments: