Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random again

Tuesday
My *Movie time*Outing
I have officially became a movie-addict. =)
Just got back not long ago from watching 2 movies with the other half.(Sherynn)
Can I say today is the best-est day? It really is…
(bump into Uncle Josh during lunch also)

Oh well, here are the 2 movies we watched;
1st Movie=X-Files: I want to believe~
I used to be terrified and I mean VERY terrified with the OST.
I bet most of you people would recognize the OST that might have
you back then when you were younger?
I used to be one of those who couldn't sleep after watching it and without fail
I will drag my pillow+bolster+blanky to my parents' room. hehe

I personally don't really think the movie is that great. It's pretty draggish.
Its more like the discovery of one thing leads to another, like the usual.
But, not 'chi kik' or grusome enough. Nothing that gets you go oooooo… or aaaaaa.
Maybe not for me? I don't find it thrilling.

Movie rate: 5/10

2nd movie=The sex and the City**
That said, I HATED the movie.
It was too predictable, the way Big left Carrie at the altar.
Of course he did. Samantha has become an absolute cougar.
After a woman is near 60 years old, it's not cute anymore.
It's desperate. Miranda has turned into a super bitch.
No wonder Steve cheated on her. All she did was complain all the time.
The worst one was Charlotte and her little girl act.
How did she go from being an art gallery director to a screamy June Cleaver?
And they reached a new low when they had Charlotte have her Mexican accident.
I was right in line with you until the end and that confused me, too. I agree with the vast difference in the series and the movie.

Now I am really looking forward for the release of Mummy: The Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
...And I am not shy to admit that I am DEAD broke!
=P*Not till I have no money la of course…
hehe, It's end of the month anyway*
But I still find its all worth it, it doesn’t matter…
and I proud to say that I am happily broke!

So..have a great one yea..Cheers

No comments: