Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Post...DESTRESSED


List of things I can do today :
1. Focus only on ME - step one: get a fungus colored pedicure because you don't have to be a role model anymore. Step Two: start a blog to record most secret thoughts and then read it over and over.
2. Sit in my towel after showering at (what time is it again? Oh yeah...) 12:30 and not feel the least bit like I could be correcting, organizing, or planning instead.
3. Watch my old favorites on YouTube.
4. Actually browse YouTube and not just TeacherTube.
5. Go outside without a whistle or first aide kit (famous last words, I know).
6. Shout profanities.
7. Read my notes without having to stop to explain meanings of words or ask predicting/inferring questions.
Final Exam will be starts at 2 hours time...Wishh me du...
8. Remember that being a teacher IS rewarding.
9. Thinking some stuff

I m going to sit my finals..Ready ..5.4..3..2...1...GOod luck wayne...CHeers

No comments: