Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its Rain like Cat and Dog

Halfway through my college, 'HOORAY' to say,we got stuck in the traffic jam and cars were NOT MOVING AT ALL.
1st- I really don't fancy driving when it's raining because vision gets blur and everyone else will be driving slow.
Maximum speed will ONLY be 20km/h.
2nd- I get very sleepy when I'm stuck in traffic jams and legs get really tired pressing the break. =P
I was trapped in the middle of the massive jam for about 2 hours+ and my mine decided to head home but i got my presentation today.I m Late.
When i reached the first tol of klang,
This time, situation got even worst!
I can actually take a short nap then wake up, yet the cars will still stay stagnant at the very same spot.
During the 2 hours of boredom, I ended up singing on top of my lungs in the car. LOLZ!Pity my car, had to tolerant with the noise pollution I caused and had no choice to walk away or even to cover my car's ears. =P
When cars started to move, everyone just got EXTREMELY aggressive!
I got so scared with all the impatient bus and lorry drivers who started honking (crazy people!), pressing their accelerator all they want, and worst going so near to the cars in front of them with barely a tiny 1 inch gap!!!
Basically, I really wanted to go home as I was really tired.
(NO NO, I wasn't aggresive athough I desperately felt like going home.Lucky thing is, I didn't feel like not going to the presentation and den loose my points, HEHE =D)
But only cars in the 3rd lane seem to be moving fast while I was at the very 1st lane with fulled of water...!So I decided to cut lanes , move from the 1st lane to the 3rd lane!
With a HUGE P for penguin tag at the back of my car,no one seems to be giving way..
It got me feeling rather sad. =
(At that very moment, I recalled the flashing the gorgeous smile method that Sherynn taught me.(Method most effective if used by girls) HE HE.but i 'm a boy...Hard to use this kind of method..So,
The gorgeous smile method:
Step 1: If you would like to turn to the lane on your right, turn your face slightly to the right so that you will be able to get a glimpse of the driver in the next car. Vice Versa.
Step 2: With your head now so called facing the driver in the next car, flash your most gorgeous smile at him/ her. Have confidence, lolz!
Step 3: Then, if he/she smiles back or show a POSITIVE hand gestures, wait for him/ her to slow down to let you get into the lane.As simple as that. =)If it doesn't work, don't come finding me ok.Not 100% quarenteed... =PNo harm trying since I was bored and sherynn dared me to do so.Guess what, I did exactly the same as what Sherynn taught me and....
Do you think I succeeded or failed??......HE HE HE,Trust me, the flashing the gorgeous smile method is really useful. =)*wink*
I succeeded although i m a gentleman with twinking my eyes to them..Haha...FUnny..++
The REASON to the traffic jam is none other than FLOOD!.

A 4 lanes road became 2 lanes...

Oh Oh, half of the house gone....

All I can say now is, KLANG VALLEY has BAD drainage system!Let's hope the MBSA and MPK will do something to fix the problem...












No comments: