Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Life..^^

It's been days since I rot at home with nothing to do besides sleeping and eating.Guess I'm back into becoming/ transforming a fulltime pig.It's been quite some time since I have a pleasant, peaceful sleep.I am seriously facing bad insomnia problem but I guess sleeping wouldn't be a problem for me today.I just got back home not long ago and spent the entire day out.

Come to think of it,When I was having class, I long for holidays,But now when I am on holiday, and not a short but a long holiday of 2++weeks,
I am complaining of being bored at home.Man, I am such a typical human being who is never satisfied.

Oh well, there have been many things that happened to me recently.There are obviously the good ones and … the bad ones.But the good ones is much more then the bad one.yeah..my dear..
All I am doing now is really hopping for the best and I pray that this is only a stage of my life that I have to go through.If I can get through this time, I really hope things will get better.

And my dear going to back soon..Wahaha.....Love it.!!

Cheers~~

No comments: