Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stress-Freee-**Happy

WEEEEEeeeeee~!!!It's been quite some time since I feel so happy and hyper!
Can I say Wayne is finally back? =)
(YES! For now! Hahaha)
I never feel so stress-free and just so…. Basically FREE!!! It's just great....Am REALLY enjoying my ass out while I still can… hehehe* Full wide grin! =D

* Weee.... FINALLY done with exam and 1st Sem of Business courses!!!
I really hope I am done - OK, at least for now, I'm done! =PHOORAY!!!
(*hops hops hops*Holiday for 3 weeks! =)
Been sleeping for 1-2 hours only recently, maybe for about 3 days?
(p.s. I eat while I study - crackers, biscuits, chocolates, hot milk/ chocolate etc)

Papers were tough - For my standard!
I really can't comment of how I did, but all I know is, I SCREWED ALL PAPERS!!!???
*God knows*I doubt I will be brave enough to check the results by the time they are out. ^^ I really had a great day today!
AND I hope everyday will be filled with smiles just like today....

Mean time, this is the song that I am practically crazy about! =DDon't ask me why, it just caught my attention. HEHE..name **ALL I NEED IS YOU** by guy sebastian.

Live life to the fullest, Enjoy and Do have a blast forever!I miss you and love you lotss!Celebrate--Celebrate^^Went to Sunway wif sum 1.to have my lunch and dinner as well..>> At nite finally obtained the green light to go out/ drive out alone at nightfor dinner/gathering to somewhere far from home...Near SHeryn house""Cheras""..This was the food comments taught by me!!@@

Honestly, it taste pretty weird if you ask me.
(I don't know bout others, but mydear enjoyed it BIG time!)
And after meal, you will see everyone's lips covered in black. =P
* macam kena poison *because of the black sauce.*
It taste different compare to the spaghetti here. Less tomato-ish!but much more black sauces--~~YUM~= =

How about the drink?
Each of us ordered a Pina Lolita! Yummy drink.
Tastes like Malibu with strips of coconut flesh.

We were chit chatting romantically..wowo..I like it..
And that's how I spent quality time with Sherynn.
It was late n i put sheryn down and i drove back...
THAT'S AWESOME..
Ok..that is for now and today@
Wayne's been going out everyday...
and will continue going out with sherynn everyday too...=! he he he =)
Hooray..hooray...!!!

Good stuff!!
Back with more updates soonish!

Cheers~~

No comments: