Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY AUSPICIOUS 080808 people~

Greetings from me! =)
Oops, my blog has been abandoned for a few days..SOrry guys

One day I am all free and rot at home
Another day, I will be rushing here and there with lots of things to do.
Gosh, my life is rather unpredictable eh? *VERY indeed

Wayne's been out of the house a lot since last Friday.(till today)
I barely have enough time for myself to even get sufficient amount of rest for the past 2 days.And now, I feel rather exhausted to even do anything.
Just feel like lazying around... =D

And now, I'm dead tired! (Current time 12.25am)
I feel empty and blank now.
The brain can't really function well too. =P

Sad sad SAD to say, I am still sick till this very day.
.Sad to say that, I am once again SICK!!!I think I am cursed or some sort as every time I start school or college,I will get sick on the 1st few weeks of class

Wee~ Finally SuJean turns the BIG 18th yesterday!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SuJean AGAIN!!Sad to say, I don't have any picture with you and i din attended =(
Sorry girls, I didn't turn up last minute for the buffet steamboat dinner.But I heard you girls had LOTS OF FUN, so well, that matters! =) Happy to know that too.

Wee~A super busy and fun day for me, so far....And now,Im gonna start hibernating to store up energy for tonight! =)

Let's hope tomorrow will be a better day for Wayney (^.^)

No comments: