Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keeping the Blog Alive

HOORAY!
Finally done and handed up ENGLISH JOURNALwork (assignment) today! =)
I literally- skipped missed a PASS session today.
[Wasn't on purpose!!!
I got HEadache badly today Thankfully, there's only 1 class today]
So i can back to my comfy bed afterthat.


It has been raining continuously from morning till noon...
Why does it rain so much these days???
>> Probably its cause I sing too much these days. LOLz
In a way, I guess it's good as it makes it feel so comfortable and cozy to sleep. =P
Agree agree??
But it will still be troublesome when you have no choice but to get out of the house.Me no fancy getting soaks unless me feel like walking aimlessly under the rain.How I miss doing that!

At nite,It was really FUN hanging out with the bunch of friends.Fun..Fun..
So i stop mine blog here..TO be continue tmr..I m Really TIRED>>TIRED>>TIRED\

Cheers~~

No comments: