Friday, August 15, 2008

In less than 12 hours from now,
All of my family members will be out of Malaysia for a total of 5 days.[5 days only, very fast!]**except me**
And I'm not going to fly because i din't have any break on this week..T_T.
So..I have to wake up at 5.30am, be at KLIA by 7am and my family's flight would be at 9++am.
So..Miss me abit ok?lolz.

This is gonna be a humiliating, .Okay, I guess everyone knows clearly that
I'm a pig in disguise. (inside this human body)Or am I obviously a pig? HE HE.
I was supposed to wake up at 8.30 this morning, as I have to meet up with Sherynn at 10am.Instead, I woke up LATE at 9.30 and I couldn't even recall whether the alarm rang or not.Seriously, no memory about it! No joke. =P.

And Thankfully, Sherynn woke up late too! HE HE HE.But i need to say sorry too..
Anyway
While others are all rushing for their last minute assestment work right now
(This is the consequences of starting late and procrastinating to the very last minute.BAD example, don't learn! =P LOL,)
I am happily enjoying my life, sitting in front of the computer in college using the free internet assess. =)

Anyway, shall get back to my work,I am really being very random here~ *as always*
I feel kinda hungry though.... HE HE HE.

CHeers~~

No comments: