Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time Flies

Yeap, here I go again.
Another day had gone by.I did absolute nothing again today.
Woke up earlier that the rest of the days to go over to college to meet up with my dear at someplace**.. Happy

Hm, time flies. A week passed just like that.Last week was filled with Shits…oops, rude rude, I mean filled with all crap, stupid, nonsense!Especially with all the stress and depress mood. Sigh
But luckily, this week, everything is improving bit by bit.

My feeling is much more stable than and not as emotional as last week.But I'm still a little depress over studies.However, I'm working hard in it and I am not giving up!
Determination all high!!!Gogo ..wayne

Just had cakes from Secret Recipe for supper earlier.(Chocolate cheesecakes, Cheesecake and Tiramisu)
My crave for cheesecake fulfilled. Wee~~ =)
See, I really am eating a lot...

Anyway..I don't really know what to blog nowadays as nothing much has been happening in my life.

I am not gonna be shy to admit that I ADORE surprises.
*positive surprises*
I kinda had lots of surprises this year and I hope more to come. =P

Cheers people
Have a great week ahead~

No comments: