Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sherynn.With you

Love..love..love..I m here just want to posted something about me and my sherynn(so do show all of your forgiveness).
Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person.And a sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
WITHOUT YOU
Sometimes I am afraid that you will go away
leaving me with only your memory
never to see your face or hear your voice again.
Sometimes I am afraid
that our someday will never come.
that you will go away and my dreams will die
and I will live only wanting
to touch you again.
Sometimes I am afraid because my world would never be the same
without you in it.
This is a special world for you and me..DO appreciate it alot.
(I received the letters you wrote to me.Thanks**
And as I opened the envelope I could see.
Love letters straight from your heart
Keep us so near while apart
I'm not alone in the night
When I can have all the love you writeI memorize every line
And I kiss the name that you sign
And darling, then I read again right from the start
Love letters straight from your heart
I m memorizing every line
..Goodnight...
Cheers~~

No comments: