Monday, August 4, 2008

Purely Procrastinating.

I am out of idea about what to blog these days..
.Been thinking a lot these days as well...
I got emotional; got hyper; felt loved and cared all at once...You might call it crazy, I know.
My feelings can really fluctuate faster than the share market...
LOL~It didn't actually come to my mind about
how blessed and lucky I am all these while…
I am a person really appreciate things, but now,I guess I appreciate people/ things in my life even more,Much more than I thought I would...
I have so many things in mind now but I just can't put them all in words.
It is so tough for me the express the way I feel at the moment.
They are all stucked in that grey substance of mine!It is weird and crazy!
Probably I am just out of my mind.....

I m back here to post somethings about Last thursday which Meiying call me to posted it..Sorry for all my procrastination and my laziness ..
Hope you can understand ya!
For those who were/are wondering where have I been or why am I missing in action?My answer would be ... I was dead busy for 2-3 days! =)

Anyway
Let's start with Thursday(last thursday)
Suprisingly Meiying And LIwen Would called me out for lunch at My place for FOOD Outing and they have already planned everytings.SO...Fetched MEiying and Liwen From their College to myplace to searching around where v ned to have our lunch overthere...Beforethat..we will crip crapping inside the car and went to Taylors Main Campus and INti to search Sombody(handsome/pretty)But v failed to ..Anyway, it's a great day! Me enjoyed it big time! Afterthat V ate our lunch at Ac.(asian cafe).Actually i dont really like that place much because of the weather / those smells/environments..Yuacki not Yummy""D=...And i seldom been to tat place too..lalalalalalaallaalala..eat eat eat and crap!fun !Lateron v Bunch of Noob ..went to played pool ..Pool??What?? Pool lo..!
Everyone is peeking on us ....<<>>Not going to talk much about it. Don't wish to spoil all the suspends. hehe..Corect?(dont paiseh ya)hehe..really fun over there and me the one who is the NOOBEST!!among them..paiseh!i hit the white 1 many many times..Funnny!!All I can say is… its WAY BETTER than what I expected it to be.Despite all the positive comments about it, I still find it pretty 'drag- ish' at some parts...Thats true..()AFter playing..they again to decide to Sunway pyramid because they said they have the feeling to shoping today(maybe i m around??)hehe..JOking=D..Girls really like shoping very much.
Is there any girl(s) out there who does not enjoy shopping??
Shopping is like one of the best methods to cure depression.
It is also a form of exercise for girls, ya i know! =p
So i accompanied them to shop..hehe..i m so lazy to post everyting here about it(just view meiying's blog ok d)and now i talk about mine..Happy!!they spend me something again..It is so delicious but that make me sick...I m sick>.Badly...but nvd mind i show my forgiveness .

After that v continue our shopping and that is my time to shop..I m searching and survey something secret** to my dear which her's is already gona to spoilt..so i m going to buy 1 and hope she can wear on it everyday ..every moment..hehe...then we went home at 5 ++..I m freaking tired that time..ANyway have a nice day ya.Fun.!!hehe..

Everything went great till the moment I got home.
Unfortunately, I started feeling nausea from the moment I step into the house until this evening. SIGH!That awful feeling definitely lasted way WAY longer than I thought it would.
I was practically unconscious...

Luckily, I am much better now.Back to the normal & hyper Wayne. =)
..So..meiying..i m done..

Cheers~~

No comments: