Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am in a good mood today.In fact, a little hyper till

I don't even feel tired at all with the amount of work I have.

I hope I can keep this mood going and maintain the positive mind

I have at the very moment.

I still believe that after facing all the hardships, tortures, and pains,there will be happiness waiting for me at the end. (^.^)
- The orientation for the August intake went smooth today Anyway..(leng lui --leng zai many).Although I was the senior of all the Aug's senior, if you get what I mean, HEHE,

I didn't feel left out at all. That's something that really matters to me..Most of them who I talked to seem very friendly as well.
So this Semester i wil be taking:
Account 102
English 102
Macroeconomics
Business MAthemathics
Introduction TO Business
Moral Studies

I am super happy!!!
I am grinning from ear to ear!!!
I feel loved!!!I feel appreciated!!!
I feel lucky!!!
But I am tired......HE HE HE.

Anyway......
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE,
May you stay pretty, smart, HAPPY, cheerful, POsitive, sweet and lovely always,
Must always look at the bright side of everything gurl and boys,
although nothing is positive in this world,
Have a great day and enjoy yourself ya.

Cheers~~



No comments: