Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weee~~~I have no idea why I am feeling all hyper + energetic today.
(Surprisingly, I DID NOT nap at all)
Hm, as I recall, I did not consume any caffeine today...
OH WAIT...!I drank COKE, so I guess that's the reason. =D

Anyway; I practically bum around whole day!
Most importantly, the weather's great! Chilly ~ =)
1. My room looked as clean as ever!
My notes are perfectly arranged + filed,
My books are neatly kept,My table is dust-free,
And my bed is all comfy! HE HE HE.(Thanks Someone who helped)
[This makes me happy!].

Last but not least,HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yuan LING!!!! =)
May ALL your wishes come true,& May God bless you always! =)
Hugs from me~Heart ya LOTS..(Just a hug yea..hehe).
I hope you will have a blast during your birthday celebration later. =)

Oh well,I am all IN LOVE with chocolates!(right now)
Yum- mey!!!
I know chocolates are fattening,
but I don't seem to be much bothered about the consequences for now.
There's always phrase that goes;'
Eat adi only then only think about the sollutions' playing in my brain these days.
But it only happens to things related to FOOD, ok.

I HEART FOOD!!

Have an awesome week people!
Enjoy~

No comments: