Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I FInally Updated My Blog

It's been almost 1 weeks since I last update.
Poor blog, been dead for so long!
Sorry for not updating as i m now busying with my test,homework,GF**
There is no other better words to describe my current situation than the word,B.U.S.Y!..

I am supposed to be studying now for my test.*
(yes the book is wide open right beside of me)
But unfortunately, I got all distracted, like usual. HEHE.
All my power to study (like yesterday) shut down just like that.

>> Finally have the permission to go out/ drive out alone at night for dinner/gathering to somewhere far from home to meet up with my dear. [']We 're happy +fun+excited!We had a marvelous time together and it was just splendid being able to catch things up with each other.

~~ STUPID internet and MSN!
Been having problem logging in the entire night!Eventhough I managed to get connected for a few times, but not long later, I got dc again

I m DEAD>.I m DEAD>>TIred..
OK..~End oF Ranting.~~GOod NIght.!!CHeers~~

No comments: