Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Abnegate?/arghh///Boring....Reminiscing

Shit...It is around 2 am now..Last minit studies was making me on the verge of going nuts...tmr exam Still on..but still haven really start my studies yet...wat to do??So boring..Keep memorising the same things.argh...no frens online also..cant sleep also..Argh...can i abnegate my exam>?>


Just mid-term ma..can i??
Din have the mood to study lo..was tinking other stuf../''playing time.''
Wesak day..went to the temple early in the morning.Shouted up by my dad..
Damn...yesterday played badminton until 12.midnite le..den.slept at 3.i tink...
THEN>>>woke up at 7 today!!!!!wat..>shit tu..so tired
I also dun really wan to go there..F**king HOT><>
Amitabha .HAHa....Funny..{{ laughing:::
ERr...Kept repeating the songs...ARh...
SIGHH..
After that went to Another temple at rawang...
haiz..my dad la..kepercayaan kepada tuhan sangat kuat de..
Went there needed 45 minits ...haiz.
Came back ..Staight away took my nap..damn tired
After that watched american idol..cOOl

That great...If you've been living under a rock all this time, David Archuleta and David Cook made it to the finale!I totally saw that coming.As talented as Syesha is, she didn't really solidify her fan base unlike the Davids'. Its more than just talent. I think the David's are way more popular than Syesha.Thats what really helped them get into the finale.In the beginning, I realllyyy liked David Archuleta.My first thought when I saw him during the auditions was "Dang, he's got a good voice!" plus he's cute ;)But as cute and talented as he is, his performances got a little mundane...He forte is definitely singing ballads as his little stint with Chris Brown's "With You" proved.He looked and sounded awkward :Cool..
Aikkz...continue tmr la..sTired d...bye




No comments: